SPEC offers complete control assemblies and components. Our control assemblies adapt to most popular radiography devices and are manufactured to various lengths and conduit flex.
Which Flex works best?
- Rigid/Flex – Recommended for testing conditions containing steep inclines or sharp bends.
- Flex/Flex – Recommended for testing conditions containing gradual inclines or slight bends.
SPEC High-Speed Crank
SPEC developed the High-Speed crank with user-safety in mind:
- 16” (406.4mm) per crank results in fewer crank revolutions and reduces dose to radiographers due to high speed.
- locking handle prevents accidental movement of the source during long exposures
- The use of the high-speed crank is recommended for testing conditions where reducing exposure to the worker is a concern.
|Part #||Length||Conduit Flex type||Device|
|257225||25 ft||flex/flex||SPEC-150, SPEC-300|
|257226||25 ft||rigid/flex||SPEC-150, SPEC-300|
|257235||35 ft||flex/flex||SPEC-150, SPEC-300|
|257236||35 ft||rigid/flex||SPEC-150, SPEC-300|
|257251||50 ft||rigid/flex||SPEC-150, SPEC-300|
above controls are assembled with High-Speed Crank. Please inquire about standard pistol grip and competitive device attachments